Adding building requirements to research?

drages

Im no Modder. But I think if it works with live Aliens, then it wana work with Buildings too. If the requirement of Buildings / and bring buildings in the Game are not hardcoded.

The problem is about coding.. living alien is just "items.caesansoldier".. but there is no code like this for building.. maybe there is a tric someone knows how to add this to the researches.xml... would be nice..

Max, what are the conditions modders can use to trigger or limit manufacturing and research? For example, I was trying to figure out how to make a completed manufacturing project automatically trigger another manufacturing project and couldn't figure it out.

U can use research with this. u manufacture something and make a research needs it and this research will open that project..

1. project creates an item - new research popups which needs 1. projects item - this research unlocks 2. project..

i hope i could explain :)

U can use research with this. u manufacture something and make a research needs it and this research will open that project..

1. project creates an item - new research popups which needs 1. projects item - this research unlocks 2. project..

i hope i could explain :)

If I'm reading you correctly, that makes the manufacture unlock the other manufacture. That's pretty cool, but I wanted the 2nd manufacture to automatically begin without having to click in the workshop.