About alive aliens stacking!

drages

I wanted to create researchs which needs an alive alien for each one...

So for examples for alien plasma pistol, u need a non-combatant alive alien.. but u need another non combatant for alien plasma rifle too..

So with simple math and if we think alien bodies as "item", if i got 1 alive alien body and i got both pistol and rifle same time, i should able to do research one because i will use that 1 alive alien on the research i choose.. i tried that but my captured alive alien (even it was "normal" at item code) didn't show up at my stocks and both alien pistol and rifle researches opened.. i did my pistol research and i could do rifle too..

So when i captured the alive alien body, the game react as i got unlimited alive alien bodies of that type.

As we see here, game gets the alive aliens more then an item.. I saw the alien containment building at default building files of the game but its not implemented to the game.

Soooo the question is:

Can i take alien live bodies and contain them with "numbers"? So the contain building is usefull somehow?

Any one tried or experimented that kind of idea?

Yes, with Lore+ I tried that. Didn't work. Alien corpses/live aliens seem to be treated differently to standard items.

They goes directly to research division.. anyway we will stuck with this.. maybe its better to try stun one enemy rather then 10 of it :)

Don't know if this is possible, but can you set the research topic to need more than one of a particular item? If I've understood correctly that would fit with what you're trying to do.

I didnt try it.. but game takes aliens bodies as a "1" time research object.. if u got one, u use it countless times..

I didnt try it.. but game takes aliens bodies as a "1" time research object.. if u got one, u use it countless times..

My hypothesis is that the game counts any item only once for each different research project. I.e. a single item can count towards any number of different projects but only once (so if you needed two of the same item for a project each item would only count once). As I say, I don't know if this is actually how it works. But it might be worth trying.

(I have memories of maybe trying this out a long time ago and it working. But I might also have just thought about trying this, so I don't know).

Hmmm.. but when i captured 2 alien.. 1 goes to research division directly.. 1 left.. and the one goes to the research, let me research everything i need with it.. even i research many more projects the left one stays always at stocks.. so needing more of it wont save the day..

I added some new Androns to game..I noticed something different about them.. At default files there are only stunned andron infos at corpse file. So even u cant stun them, game somehow take their corpse as living? but at research u need their corpses and its working..

When i add new androns, game didnt send their dead bodies directly to research division.. i realy get confused..