[v1.5 Stable CANDIDATE 4 - Ground Combat] Gassed Soldier Wakes Up?

Not sure if this is supposed to happen. A soldier of mine, who was knocked out by gas grenade while still bleeding, was stabilized by another soldier with a medpack, and then somehow next turn ... he woke up. Do soldiers wake up after some time while the mission is still going on if they're gassed?

But only if the soldier is wounded, if the soldier isn't wounded you can't revive them. It's a bug that has yet to be reported...

Wait, what? I've tried to heal wounded, stunned, and bleeding soldiers on the ground. For some odd reason it (may have) duplicated the body, but it didn't do anything other than possibly stop the bleeding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
V1.5, candidate 4

I have been unable to treat stunned soldiers with medikits. This was not a problem prior to Version 1.5. Anyone else experiencing this issue? (Or am I doing it wrong? :) )

I think you are right. I believe if the soldier isn't wounded it's no longer possible to spend action points using the med kit on them. It is a bug.

I think you are right. I believe if the soldier isn't wounded it's no longer possible to spend action points using the med kit on them. It is a bug.

When you say wounded, you mean any loss of health points, or do you mean a critical wound where there's a loss of 5 health per turn?

I have, on desperate occasions, stunned a Xenonaut to save him from alien attack, and then later revive him to continue fighting in the same battle.

Edit: Thank you, StellarRat, for your reply below.

Edited by Oldsmobile

When you say wounded, you mean any loss of health points, or do you mean a critical wound where there's a loss of 5 health per turn?

I have, on desperate occasions, stunned a Xenonaut to save him from alien attack, and then later revive him to continue fighting in the same battle.

Any loss of health points. You used to be able to spend action points healing a solider with no wounds, so if he was stunned you could revive him. Now, I think, it's no longer possible to spend points with the med kit on a soldier that isn't physically wounded. So, no, I'm no just talking about bleeding. (But, a bleeding soldier by default has to have taken physical damage.)