Short way to try new airplanes at battle?

drages

Check the numbers in the files and add them together.

I need to try them at battlefield with mixed situvations..

----

There should be ground combat .bat file at main directory.. after u edit the file at assets u start the game with that bat file.. but again i didnt try it..

• 1 year later...

Nah, i tried -quickbattle -quickcombat -aircombat -airbattle with the Xenonauts_gc_editor.exe and tried a new game in all combinations ... doesnt work for me. I only have XDivision, NoKlick, Ambient Sound, and my own small mod active.

The quicklevel_setup is from XCE and the alien aircombat things are from XCE as well.

Any ideas whats going wrong?

When i switch over to vanilla in steam than that takes a lot of redownloading. Or do you mean the vanilla exe ? i tried it with -quickbattle -quickcombat and -aircombat but it didnt work. When i klick the Xenonauts_gc_editor - Quick Battle.bat, than there is a Runtime error. Happened a few times with the Xenonauts_gc_editor.exe as well.

Im googling it now, maybe there is an solution?

So i guess its a problem with the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library.

I installed the latest Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 but it didnt help.

Guess ill have to make my own air combats with the starting ticker value and starting base airplanes ...

If anyone has a solution ... ill be here.

Edited by Charon