[v1.09/X:CE v0.30] X - Division - In Earth We Fight Ver: 0.9

drages

Maybe hotfix 4 needs a restart.. i realy didnt add anything with hotfix 4.. just an updated AI file.. please restart a game with hotfix 4 and confirm this.

The research is about drops.. so for a reason u miss something (its a very low chance).. You need to go for crashed ufos as much as you can.. so drop rate will be higher.. I will handle this at 0.98..

Edited by drages

I restarted game after hotfix 4 and pleaded through till dec all aliens just have plasma weapons no ballistic or electric or fire weapons also no blood weapons

Yes there is something wrong. i am checking now..

Sorry about this problem.. it was again another lame code error which disables whole aiprop.xml..

HOTFIX-5 is up!

Edited by drages

Trying to relocate a chinook after being replaced by a Shrike gives a CTD. It happened with hotfix 4 and crashes again to desktop after hotfix 5

Deactive all mods including ce and try it again. I am pretty sure it's the main game problem. If it's not try with only ce. Maybe it's ce problem. As they both vanilla aircraft there is no chance being this mod fault.

Hey Drages!

I have been playing your mod for awhile now and I thought I would post and give a little bit of feedback. I am using .97.1 with hotfix 5. I have made it to January when they start tossing corvettes at you like crazy. I have found that I have a shortage of Alenium even though I have attacked and recovered every single ufo. This might not be a huge deal, I just like to build alot of things and like to upgrade air weapons when i get them.

- When you equip the spear sub machine gun and a shield, your shield disappears off of your soldier's sprite. It still works, but it just looks like he is holding a pistol.

- I never received the research for the next gen ballistic armor breaking weapons. I have the armor piercing ones, though.

- If you equip any other weapon besides the starting ballistic weapons the TU cost for firing seems to have gone up, especially on the heavy weapons (laser, plasma, etc.), also accuracy on the burst for the higher end rifles seem a lot lower than they should. I have found that if you equip a black soldier with fox armor it changes how their face looks in the barracks, the small portrait of their head and shoulders dont change just the full body picture.

- Some of the soldiers when equipped with predator armor, their full body potrait in the barracks show the old look of the armor and not the new.

- After the base upgrade research the capacity of the laboratories and workshops decrease to 15 instead of the starting 20.

- When using the spear cannon for the aircraft, it crashes the game as soon as your ships fire it.

- Having stats for the new weapons and armor would be awesome

- I understand that dismantling ships into parts takes a hanger but I would like it if you didnt have to have one free hanger for every single ship you have set for dismantling.

Thats all I remember or that I wrote down, I will post more when I find more. Your mod is awesome by the way, great job so far. I am not a modder myself but if I can help in any way let me know.

Hey Drages!

I have been playing your mod for awhile now and I thought I would post and give a little bit of feedback. I am using .97.1 with hotfix 5. I have made it to January when they start tossing corvettes at you like crazy. I have found that I have a shortage of Alenium even though I have attacked and recovered every single ufo. This might not be a huge deal, I just like to build alot of things and like to upgrade air weapons when i get them.

- When you equip the spear sub machine gun and a shield, your shield disappears off of your soldier's sprite. It still works, but it just looks like he is holding a pistol.

- I never received the research for the next gen ballistic armor breaking weapons. I have the armor piercing ones, though.

- If you equip any other weapon besides the starting ballistic weapons the TU cost for firing seems to have gone up, especially on the heavy weapons (laser, plasma, etc.), also accuracy on the burst for the higher end rifles seem a lot lower than they should. I have found that if you equip a black soldier with fox armor it changes how their face looks in the barracks, the small portrait of their head and shoulders dont change just the full body picture.

- Some of the soldiers when equipped with predator armor, their full body potrait in the barracks show the old look of the armor and not the new.

- After the base upgrade research the capacity of the laboratories and workshops decrease to 15 instead of the starting 20.

- When using the spear cannon for the aircraft, it crashes the game as soon as your ships fire it.

- Having stats for the new weapons and armor would be awesome

- I understand that dismantling ships into parts takes a hanger but I would like it if you didnt have to have one free hanger for every single ship you have set for dismantling.

Thats all I remember or that I wrote down, I will post more when I find more. Your mod is awesome by the way, great job so far. I am not a modder myself but if I can help in any way let me know.

Hi Xany!

Especially thx about the new aircraft cannon and laborer number issue.. aircraft cannons should be working with hotfix but i wrote the folder name wrong and the laborer mechanic number never come to my mind. heh.. very good point.. my testers!!! dont sleep!!!

The stats of new weapons are written at weapon-stats excel file at the mod folder.. u can check all weapons stats.. they will all change with 0.98 anyway...

About the armour soldier problems, i would like to see your save game to detect it by myself.. so i can figure out easily..

So u dont have "newgen" weapons at all? u started game with hotfix 4? u missed some alien weapon drops i think..

Spearsubmashine will be fixed at 0.98..

All other weapon TU's will be balanced at 0.98..

As help, i need a writer for tooltips.. as u mentioned they are missing.. but i am still waiting for final balancing.. because even u done that tooltips, it can change any next patch.. so i did a chart for weapon as i said..

A new hotfix is coming for that cannon and laborer issue..

Quick Question/Bug report. Whenever I equip a human weapon/armor from this mod the soldier almost completely disappears(the shadow is the only part showing). Did I install this wrong? I am running the latest hotfix and CE.

Yep there is a problem with your install.. e sure that u install 0.97 then 0.97.1 then hotfix 5

Drages, just to let you know I loaded up my file (after downloading hotfix 6 of course) and tried the air combat with the cannons that kept crashing. They work perfectly now! The new labs and workshops are still at 15 not 25 but I might need to restart my game for that to change. I would be happy to let you look over my save file, however I am not entirely sure how to get that to you. I will be more than happy to write up anything or even do some spelling and grammar checks for you if you still need it.

Building the alienum minigun keeps bugging out my game.. when construction completes no window pops up but time continues and I can't intercept or engage any missions.

hotfix 6 installed

Thx for report I will check it.. but u can avoid it sending a plane to a free point on earth. I hope..

Drages, just to let you know I loaded up my file (after downloading hotfix 6 of course) and tried the air combat with the cannons that kept crashing. They work perfectly now! The new labs and workshops are still at 15 not 25 but I might need to restart my game for that to change. I would be happy to let you look over my save file, however I am not entirely sure how to get that to you. I will be more than happy to write up anything or even do some spelling and grammar checks for you if you still need it.

U can upload the save to sharing sites. Like mediafire

No, you just launch interceptors manually through menu option and not by targetting ufos. I've seen that bug and it doesn't seem to be connected solely to this particular weapon. At least I've seen it happen with other stuff, can't really remember what it was though. Somewhat annoying as it doesn't give you any warnings that ufo's have spawned (or construction was finished etc.), some menus/shortcuts aren't working. It seems to fix itself after several ingame hours and spams you with all the missed messages and warnings.

Unless that's something entirely different.