[v1.09/X:CE v0.30] X - Division - In Earth We Fight Ver: 0.9

drages

OK drages so, i tough that , if you're going to do more classes you should start with the ceasans (Because they're the basics) and some new models for them, if possible you could make them like this:

- Ceasan Medic :Red suit with a white armor(Just to differentiate, because they're non-combatants, but they are different).

-Ceasan Engineer :A Black suit (Because he's been messing with the engines and other parts and they may leak something on them ,I don't know if they leak a liquid of another colour so... Use your imagination :D)

-Ceasan Reseacher : Green suit ( Maybe they're trying to watch us from afar, so we don't see them, they use green to camoflauge in the woods/grass)

Those are some basic ideas i'd tought, if it's possible to change some models for the new classes, these are my suggestions.

That's it, Paulo Out. There's a Alien Outpost wainting to be taken down :P.

P.S: Remember, these are only suggestions.

OK drages so, i tough that , if you're going to do more classes you should start with the ceasans (Because they're the basics) and some new models for them, if possible you could make them like this:

- Ceasan Medic :Red suit with a white armor(Just to differentiate, because they're non-combatants, but they are different).

-Ceasan Engineer :A Black suit (Because he's been messing with the engines and other parts and they may leak something on them ,I don't know if they leak a liquid of another colour so... Use your imagination :D)

-Ceasan Reseacher : Green suit ( Maybe they're trying to watch us from afar, so we don't see them, they use green to camoflauge in the woods/grass)

Those are some basic ideas i'd tought, if it's possible to change some models for the new classes, these are my suggestions.

That's it, Paulo Out. There's a Alien Outpost wainting to be taken down :P.

P.S: Remember, these are only suggestions.

actually the idea of Medic ranks within enemy lines is completly possible. I believe that I can manage to make a AI script and a alien weapon that heal allied aliens.

Interesting....

actually the idea of Medic ranks within enemy lines is completly possible. I believe that I can manage to make a AI script and a alien weapon that heal allied aliens.

Interesting....

Just to remember, the engineer could be just repairing the ship, so he would have only a pistol, but wouldn't do anything special ,nor repair things, nor repair drones, just be there because a ship need an engineer.

Hey, i finally was useful :D.

Just to remember, the engineer could be just repairing the ship, so he would have only a pistol, but wouldn't do anything special ,nor repair things, nor repair drones, just be there because a ship need an engineer.

Hey, i finally was useful :D.

This actually is in-game already.So called engineers are actually non-combat Ceasans.All they do is being in the ship all the time so if drages wants engineers just copy/paste vanilla non-combat Ceasan logic and you can do cosmetic work if you want (etc change color of uniform or whatever)

Oh man, I'm in a base assault mission right now...

There are so many broken caesans inside mixed with a few real ones... I've never seen so many enemies. The turns take so long because of the enemy moving.

if you refer to the caesan reaper/xen thing, i fixed it by installing mod then 0.97.1 patch and then the hf.

Hi ppl..

There will be 4 type - doctors, enginners, weaponofficers, pilots.. there will 3 rank of them.. there will be in GC'S regarding the mission type.. Caseans and sebillians got them.. u will need to stun them to reach most o the researches.. they will be mostly pistol using but stats are more then non combatants...

Androns will have 2 type 2 rank... hub,server,terminal and controller.. you will need them for AI-Armour requirement things.. You wont try to stun them so they are much more armored weaponed then normals..

I try to make good ufo crews but numbers are high for now i think.. a carrier got 30-32 alien at ceasans.. so when u include xenos, the number gets higher..

As alien healer, i tried to create ranged healing for them.. the game dont allow ranged healing.. so i didnt try a medic alien who heals melee other aliens.. no so useful if u ask.. they die together mostly..

I tried searching for this problem (keywords: condor, rail, etc) and didn't want to look through 70 pages of conversation. Sorry if a repeat comment, but I wanted to see how overpowered a condor would be with a rail cannon equipped only to have my game crash the moment it fired. I'm hoping this is normal and my game isn't broken. Is there a list of weapons that should currently work with certain aircraft?

I tried searching for this problem (keywords: condor, rail, etc) and didn't want to look through 70 pages of conversation. Sorry if a repeat comment, but I wanted to see how overpowered a condor would be with a rail cannon equipped only to have my game crash the moment it fired. I'm hoping this is normal and my game isn't broken. Is there a list of weapons that should currently work with certain aircraft?

New 4 cannons got crash issue. To repair it I explained some pages ago.. I am not at my computer so can't explain again. Sry

XDivision\aircraft\aircombat there is a file called torpedo.png. Copy it and rename the copy to cannon.png

Grenades I find too powerful BTW. Combined with the timeunits and life aliens have now they can run across the screen and instagib your guys. I will be nerfing them on my copy but just wanted to mention it.

edit----------

I also find other alien weapons too weak. The ones with shotguns I don't even consider a threat as it can't even punch through on a soldier with no armour on.

Edited by odizzido

XDivision\aircraft\aircombat there is a file called torpedo.png. Copy it and rename the copy to cannon.png

Grenades I find too powerful BTW. Combined with the timeunits and life aliens have now they can run across the screen and instagib your guys. I will be nerfing them on my copy but just wanted to mention it.

edit----------

I also find other alien weapons too weak. The ones with shotguns I don't even consider a threat as it can't even punch through on a soldier with no armour on.

Which grenades? Enemies or ours? What is state of them game? At which ufos?

I noticed alien weak weapons too.. can u be specific? which alien? which guns?

Hotfix 4 is online.. with that new cannon repair and melee AI (mostly reapers)..

QUESTION:

Would it be better if the weapons we product,needs alien weapons to product?

So adding so importance to alien weapons, rather then using disassemble of all weapons to parts, using them as a craft material would be better i think.. so even terror missions or base defences will have a good reason to make u satisfied..

I am thinking about adding "boss" like new ranks with special gear for only terror missions and base defences..

so Ideas?

Grenades are extremely uneven. The ones that produce red smoke (whatever they're called) barely do anything. I mean, sure, if you forget to move your guys away, they start to hurt, but otherwise, they do less damage than getting shot at. Higher ranking enemies carry actual explosives and these are legitimately dangerous, like grenades should be, but this red smoke... nah.

Grenades are extremely uneven. The ones that produce red smoke (whatever they're called) barely do anything. I mean, sure, if you forget to move your guys away, they start to hurt, but otherwise, they do less damage than getting shot at. Higher ranking enemies carry actual explosives and these are legitimately dangerous, like grenades should be, but this red smoke... nah.

That red smoke is thread for early game mostly.. but you are right i need to make their updated versions for late game..

I am not sure about requiring alien weapons to make your own. I think the more basic ones like laser weapons or advanced projectile ones should just cost alloys.

What you could do is make a new line of enhanced weapons though. Like if you take a regular laser rifle and combine it with some alien rifle you could get like a 10% bonus to damage or whatever.

Oh one suggestion I have though. Disassembling fighters can take a lot of clicks. What if you make an extra disassembly recipe which uses three fighters and outputs 3X the resources so it's the same.

Also as to the grenades...it's the 100+ damage ones with the huge AEs. They seem to be used by higher end aliens, but I am not sure what they are called. I am quite fine with the 60 damage ones you encounter earlier as if you're careful and have support you can often barely survive as long as you're keeping your high HP soldiers in the front.

And as to the useless alien weapons I will need to look at what they are when I encounter them again. I will post back when I know.

I am not sure about requiring alien weapons to make your own. I think the more basic ones like laser weapons or advanced projectile ones should just cost alloys.

What you could do is make a new line of enhanced weapons though. Like if you take a regular laser rifle and combine it with some alien rifle you could get like a 10% bonus to damage or whatever.

Oh one suggestion I have though. Disassembling fighters can take a lot of clicks. What if you make an extra disassembly recipe which uses three fighters and outputs 3X the resources so it's the same.

Also as to the grenades...it's the 100+ damage ones with the huge AEs. They seem to be used by higher end aliens, but I am not sure what they are called. I am quite fine with the 60 damage ones you encounter earlier as if you're careful and have support you can often barely survive as long as you're keeping your high HP soldiers in the front.

And as to the useless alien weapons I will need to look at what they are when I encounter them again. I will post back when I know.

Yeah you will have the core weapons like lasers maybe plasmas but others will need alien weapons..

Hmm.. But u can give already 3 disassemble projects same time if u got 3.. u dont need to do it one by one..

Yes that grenades for late aliens.. The story is, the mod u are using, uses Kabills ufo crews.. After i made new aliens i finished the new ufo crews 1 hour ago... it looks easy first but when u start it, took my 3 days.. so i noticed that Kabill's crew lists are more chaotic.. u can see some high end aliens at beginning, or the support races like wraiths/harridans/drones are just scattered for all main races.. Its good to see many things same time but i want you again fight 3 different main race and their own supporters and i dont want u see higher rank aliens so much with lows... so with new crew list you will get time to manuacture enough gear to face that weapons.. It means not it will be easier because every parts of the game will have their hard enemies and now u need to get some alive to reach important techs..

After 0.98 we will see the balance again.. but many things will be change... the game will get its hard days again and it wont e only harridans.

sniper_kitten-300x266.jpg

Harridans Real Face..

sniper_kitten-300x266.jpg

sniper_kitten-300x266.jpg.45173e6a285f86