[v1.5 Stable CANDIDATE 4] Crash when using explosives

I'm getting a persistent but hard to reproduce crash-to-desktop when using explosives (C4) when attacking alien bases. I often use explosives to blow open locked doors or vents, but on numerous occasions (on several different missions) I have had the game crash to desktop at the exact moment of detonation. It doesn't happen every time, though. I think, but I'm not sure, that it happens when the explosion would have killed an unseen alien (i.e. there's an invisible alien behind the door who would be killed by the blast).

OK, have attached the only save I have near to this issue.

Just hit End Turn and the explosive should blow. If it's going to crash, it will crash then. It doesn't happen every time, but where there is no crash, afterwards you can see there was an alien hiding behind the locked door who is injured by the blast but not killed. (The alien killed / not killed thing is just a hypothesis - since the crashes kill the game completely it's not something I can verify. But the common factor in all the crashes is detonation of explosives - that's when it happens.)

crash.sav

crash.sav

crash.sav