some questions/wishes

podbelski

...one more addition of a "somebody just needs to implement it" kind: the AM chance should be configurable depending on a ticker value.

current approach mostly results in either the beginning is very hard, or the lategame lacks appropriate alien pressure.

seems I've found the way to partly overcome this, but with suggested feature the result can definitely be better

Edited by podbelski

... just have reached the "Operation Endgame", April 5, veteran difficulty

3 bases/3 strike teams, just under 5000k maintenance, 3 marauders, 1 fury (which is useful), 2 Corsairs, 3 foxtrots, 3 saracens or smth like that

haven't researched MAGs at all, and a Sentinel armor... not sure should I tweak something or consider it normal for this difficulty level.

I also haven't changed anything in researches, but have a list with a few planned corrections. Mostly they are about making certain researches available no earlier than a certain game point.

still haven't touched alien base teams, but this should be quick...

overall I liked this playthrough a lot, the game ended right when I've just started to get bored with big ships GC :)

I think I won't release anything for now, making the above changes first and then running another testgame (not full). I also will be on a vacation in the next couple of weeks, and also don't want to interfere much with drages mod and v1.5 release. So I guess mid-january or even later is a good spot to share the mod.

I can share the incomplete but working version earlier if someone wants to try a different game based on the XNT