[v1.09 Ground Combat] - Crash (unresponsive game) after reaction fire onto teleporter

I am assaulting a Carrier ship. I walk into a teleporter to get to the third level, where there are several android enemies, then step off it to get a better line of fire at an enemy. Firing does not trigger a reaction, so I attempt to retreat back into the teleporter. The android I was shooting at got reaction fire on my soldier then, at the point when he steps onto the pad. As luck would have it, the shot missed, but the game no longer responds to any command (I tried mouseclicks, escape key, number keys, arrow keys). The animations of ship components continued though, and the game successfully closed when I pressed Alt-F4.

If it makes any difference, another soldier had died on that teleporter earlier that turn, (that was then the destination pad for the teleportation, rather than the departure pad).

I was unable to save the game once it became unresponsive, so I cannot provide any closer savegame than the one here I'm afraid. It's from the same mission at least, but I haven't started breaching the UFO by then.

[ATTACH]5919[/ATTACH]

insane.sav

insane.sav