Xenonauts V1.5 Stable CANDIDATE 3 (5 Dec) released!

Stable Candidate 3 (i.e. dated 05/12/2014 in the launcher) has been released on the Experimental branch for bugtesting. If we don't find any major bugs it'll be pushed out to the main branch on Steam and all other platforms in the next few days.

In the meantime, you can access it by opting into the Experimental branch using these instructions: http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/5958-Xenonauts-Experimental-Builds-Instructions

CHANGELOG:

• Windows now behave as they did in V1.09 (they can be shot through but don't offer cover)
  • Tab should now cycle through soldiers, while Shift+Tab marks the soldier as "finished" and removes them from the cycle list. This functionality was previously bound to "N" in X:CE.

Those are the final updates we wanted to make to V1.5, so this is our first genuine Stable candidate. Have a play and see if you find any bugs in it - if nobody's found any serious issues in the next few days then it'll go out to everyone on Steam as the final Xenonauts update.

I've cleaned the game, installed the normal 1.09 version, then I've gone to beta section and chose experimental version (installed now too). In the launching panel I see V1.5 Stable 05/12/2014, but when I start playing, I don't see the new radar reaching circles when I create my first and second bases. In the soldiers panel, I can't see either the new cassualty soldiers profile, only the "Hire soldiers" and "manage soldiers" like in the 1.09 version. Do I have done something wrong in the installment?? or I must choose the CE version in the beta section?

juanval - yeah, there'll be a big changelist when we formally release V1.5. In the meantime, just check the version number in the top right of the launcher to see which version you have.

toublechuter - it'll be the Soviet Weapon mod that's causing the issue, as it doesn't have the updated text for V1.5 in it.