Mods to include with X:CE

llunak

I should have started here. I think Xenopedia entries for upgraded aircraft weapons fits the criteria of 'feeling like it should be in the vanilla game'.

The mod is actually not modular, so it can't be included as it is, unless somebody converts it. And this one might even make sense to just include in X:CE, but it appears the author is no longer active.

I've modularised Jsleezy's Real Fighter Portrait Pack. As that's purely a cosmetic do-over (and quite a popular one, too) would that be suitible?

No, that does not fit the rules, as it alters the visual style.

• 4 weeks later...
The mod is actually not modular, so it can't be included as it is, unless somebody converts it. And this one might even make sense to just include in X:CE, but it appears the author is no longer active.

I can't speak to the conversion (point me to a general method and I'll look at it), but based on the author's own words (last sentence), I think incorporation with credit, even with him being inactive, would be fine.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...