[X1.52 + X:CE 0.30] Before the Fall V.0.2 - Grenades and AI

drages

So here's what happwns. I use the mod install tool. The mod get put in to assets/mods/before the fall. So I think all is well start a new game and nothing no changes. I assume that the opening screen of the mod has changed because I looked through the mod folder and see new opeing screens etc. So this is why I think the mod is not working. So then I try to manuel install the mod and I copy all the files to the assets folder and copy over the duplicate files. And the game crash. So whats going on here?????

By the way I am using a clean install do I have to have xnt first.

No you dont need xnt..

Yes the mod should be at assets/mods/before the fall. And you say when u opened game you dont see the new mainscreen. It means the mod is not activated. I asked which version of the game and CE you are using.. please answer this..

btbrown, there is something else you can try. If you run xenonauts with a -modinfo switch, a log of what the modular mod system is doing with the mod you installed. The log is written to /GoldhawkInteractive/Xenonauts/ in your local application data folder (so for windows, in /Users/<yourname>/). If you do that and tell us what it says, perhaps we can get some more insight into what's going on.