[v1.53] Plasma Grenade not appearing in Equipment Screen

9eae8e766e.png

I apologize if I'm missing something. But I can't seem to be able to find Plasma Grenade anywhere from the equipment list to equip my soldiers with. Those that previously had alenium grenades in their inventory now have plasma grenades - as you can see from the screenshot - but I can't add anymore plasma grenade. Not sure if this is what's supposed to happen.

Weird. So what's happened there is you've researched the Fusion Grenades and they've replaced the Plasma Grenades.

But in that case it should also have updated the equipped Plasma Grenades into Fusion Grenades too, so I'm not sure why there's still one floating around in the soldier's inventory. Did anything unusual happen to him?

Ahh I see. So fusion grenade is supposed to replace plasma one. And sorry, I can't remember if anything particularly unusual happened to him. A whole bunch of other soldiers are the same too.

e5e2f70420.png

It it helps any, you can see them in my savefile in the other thread.

Edited by EvilEagles

Just a shot in the dark here, but is it possible to research fusion explosives before plasma explosives? If so, I guess this could happen then?

If that is the case, I guess it might make sense to make fusion explosives depend on plasma explosives or something (and do the same with other explosives as well)...