[v. 1.09] Ground combat.

Thaink you! I was delighted to discover the game was completed at last. I followed the development blog back in 2011 when it was announced it "would be ready around christmas". =)

I'm glad to hear that bugs are actively being fixed!

Is there a master list of known bugs somewhere?

I discovered another bug, after killing a light drone in an alien base, the map was revealed. FOW is still present, though. I have cleared roughly 1/3 of the base and is nowhere near the command center.

Edited by Cedric

No, there's not a master list of fixed bugs because V1.5 includes some fixes made by the community too - but hopefully in a week or two it won't matter because we'll put out our latest build to all branches.

The revealed map issue is also fixed in the latest experimental build.

That leaves me without knowledge of what bugs you currently are aware of, I'm afraid.

I found another one. I'm fighting over a downed cruiser in an arctic setting. Enemies standing right next to either of the outer side doors won't be autotargetted when moused over. A bit of the doorframe also overlaps the enemy model, obscuring it without fading.

They can be shot with the free aim function, thankfully.

Edited by Cedric

They do in the updated version of the game - you really should just change to that :)

The UFOs are a special case though because they're made up of a few very large image tiles, rather individual tiles like the rest of the terrain. It means it doesn't draw correctly when a unit gets under part of them (that's why you only see this issue on UFOs).

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks. The last one is fixed in the newest builds, the previous one isn't fixed but unfortunately there's not much we can do about it unless we just make the offending tiles unwalkable.

I just experienced this teleporter issue in V1.5 Stable Candidate 4.

Hasn't this been fixed?

I mean the freezing of the game when receiving reaction fire after moving to a teleporter tile...

Here is a savegame:

[ATTACH]5918[/ATTACH]

Just move the selected soldier (#5) to the teleporter tile behind him and the game will freeze.

Btw. I'm using some map packs and some mods (e.g. Kabill's dynamic Ufos, Enhanced crashsites and Khall's carbines & shotguns) - not sure if these are required for loading the savegame.

test.sav

test.sav