[V1.53 - Ground Combat]Can't walk on some tiles in final mission

You can see in screenshot i can't get in the middle of that.

Untitled.jpg

Finished the game. Never in my life I played a game that was so bugged. Played stable version. But in the end i thought ill grab latest and greatest thinking it will fix something. Didn't help much. Anyway, I enjoyed the game. But it was like playing counter strike with lag.

test4.sav

test4.sav

test4.sav

Never in my life I played a game that was so bugged.

I played everything exept final mission at 1.09 and i didnt see any crash or any bug that bothers me.. the 1.5 ver. is still on test..

At last 5 years, every game nearly published unfinished or overbuggy state... some get better with paid dlc+expansions, some died and forgotten...

Just check the EU 2012 even with Enemy Inside, and see "bugged game".. they didnt even bother the correct many "game breaking" bugs after 2 years.. and its Fraxiss.. i dont mention the Beyond Earth failure..

so i thint the game you played last is CS..

Edited by drages

The latest Experimental version fixes things but it also breaks things. In this case the images for the items in the final room and the side rooms are missing (the throne should be there), which is why you can't walk there.

I know what's causing that so I'll get it patched up. Thanks for the report, that's a useful one.