XNT V6 Hellgate Manage soldiers issue

xaitus

So I just installed the XNT mod and when i go to the soldier screen the manage soldiers clip board is basically always covered by the hire soldier clip board. When I click on hire soldiers the back clipboard for managing the soldiers goes away but when I go to manage soldiers the hiring one always stays on the screen so I can never see which soldiers I need to manage.

Its basically always there and I can only see part of the first names on the left and the check boxes off to the right to dismiss or transfer them, unfortunately with the hiring clipboard always in the middle it makes it almost impossible to deal with. Its just like the image is stuck there and the game doesnt know how to remove it when I click on the other option to manage.

I tried extracting everything again and im on the CE build just like it says for the install. If anyone could help it would greatly be appreciated still kind of a noob at modding for this game.

Xenonauts Error.jpg

Xenonauts Error.jpg

577e7d3183e99_XenonautsError.jpg.ce7c9d6

• 2 weeks later...