Half a bottle of cognac

ozzy

Ok. I found half a bottle of cognac, got a tiny bit drunk and decided to register and start a new thread.

So, sorry - I'm kind of sure this has been stated previously.

A little bit about me:

Got a few favourite games of all times: Fallout 2, Privateer, Civilization, X-Com - Enemy Unknown (the original)

So. When I heard about the new X-com game I was all fired up. Spent probably about a hundred hours playing it. Loved the game. Now, I'm probably what some people would call a Star Citizen fanboy and after watching a lot of Scott Manley videos on Youtube I accidentily found myself watching a Xenonatus video. So all of a sudden, in a couple of days I've probably spent more hours than I spent on the new X-com game in about a month.

I do think X-com is a great game but still it's really dumded down, probably to appeal to the masses. Yeah, duh.

To me Xenonauts is THE sequel to the original X-com that is actually better than it. So, what more can I say? Well, that's pretty much it. Just wanted to get it out my system. This game is AWESOME and I love you guys for making it! One of the few games that I'm actually glad for spending my hard earned $$$ on. If the original xcom 1 was on my favourite games of all times-list I guess now Xenonauts will have to take it's place. Having played games for more or less 30 years I think that's really saying something.

And once again. Sorry for posting in the forum while under the influence.

:cool:

Ok. I found half a bottle of cognac, got a tiny bit drunk and decided to register and start a new thread.

So, sorry - I'm kind of sure this has been stated previously.

A little bit about me:

Got a few favourite games of all times: Fallout 2, Privateer, Civilization, X-Com - Enemy Unknown (the original)

So. When I heard about the new X-com game I was all fired up. Spent probably about a hundred hours playing it. Loved the game. Now, I'm probably what some people would call a Star Citizen fanboy and after watching a lot of Scott Manley videos on Youtube I accidentily found myself watching a Xenonatus video. So all of a sudden, in a couple of days I've probably spent more hours than I spent on the new X-com game in about a month.

I do think X-com is a great game but still it's really dumded down, probably to appeal to the masses. Yeah, duh.

To me Xenonauts is THE sequel to the original X-com that is actually better than it. So, what more can I say? Well, that's pretty much it. Just wanted to get it out my system. This game is AWESOME and I love you guys for making it! One of the few games that I'm actually glad for spending my hard earned $$$ on. If the original xcom 1 was on my favourite games of all times-list I guess now Xenonauts will have to take it's place. Having played games for more or less 30 years I think that's really saying something.

And once again. Sorry for posting in the forum while under the influence.

:cool:

I know what you mean about this game being the true successor to the original, It's basically the original, set in the cold war, It's friggen awesome!

Oh, and welcome to the forum, try not to spill any of your drink though, or the scientist will get on my case about rookies drinking outside of the mess hall again.