Something That I Would Find Interesting

Betuor

I know that the next games are already in the works but I've always wanted to say this: I really love the interception minigame. The only thing I may have to say about it that it does at time feels a little lacking, but I do attribute that mainly to the many hours on this forum that everyone spent talking about different things to add to interception. That and I also remember back when the ufos were planned to all do very unique things. I fully understand why some of the things didn't come to fruition with them making the minigame a little to complicated for what it was supposed to be in the game. But that doesn't mean it can't be its own game.

I think it could be pretty cool to have a game which would be kindof similar to Xenonauts but with no ground missions. Basically you build airbases and radar and participate in airbattles. I can see a whole game based around that concept with a better game engine being pretty cool. I get some people didn't like the minigame because it was so different to the core game. But I was okay with it because I myself liked how it was played. I could see a full game based around that idea could have some very interesting things included in it. It would also be pretty cool to see some other non-plane type fightercraft. What really interested me in this is I had seen someone post a picture about 2 or 3 years ago of the flying aircraft carrier from the Avengers put into the battle and it looked pretty cool. I'd be very interested in seeing some more of weird / random things like that in a full game.

I doubt yall would ever do this but this is something that I think would be cool to see one day.

Honestly? that'd be awesome, I'd play that.

It'd essentially be independence day the video game, but It'd be so cool, maybe several different fighting modes you could pick, like the one from the original Xenonauts, or something like a flight sim, that'd be awesome, C:

I would kinda miss ground battles, but I'd play that