[V1.52 Exp.] Facing not updated for flying unit wielding assault shield

After researching the 2nd Generation shield (Assault shield), I found that a soldier using the buzzard Scout armor to fly and at the same time wielding that assault shield, the soldier will not turn into any other direction when ordered to do so.

LoS is handled correctly, but the soldier Image will not update regardless if the soldier is implicitly changing look direction by moving or if explicitly by a right click.

When on the ground, the facing works correctly, but after getting airborne again, the unit just keeps the last facing it had on the ground.

Not sure if this is just a graphical issue or if the shields defensive directions are also not updated.

And I don't have this Problem with any other Units than the ones that are equipped with the assault shield.

Well, I hope what I wrote makes sense to you - if you need more info just let me know. ;)

This has been present for a long time now. You actually can, and do, change your airborne facing, it's just that the graphical image doesn't update. No matter what direction you're looking, your soldier seems to be frozen in place. This also affects when you land, too; the shield trooper will spin in place from the direction he or she seemed to be facing, and it'll cost you TU to re-orient them on the ground.

I know this has been brought up before by others, so I'm not sure if the devs can do anything about it. I've just kinda learned to live with it