[V1.09 - Launch] Always crashes at launching

I have re-installed via steam several times, downloaded from humble store but always failed to launch.

Is there any available walk-through?

I am on windows 8.1 with i5-3317U laptop.

I really wanna play the game but could even start. ;(

This thread might help, although it seems you've tried some of the stuff in there already: http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/11735-Common-Bugs-Fixes-in-Xenonauts%21

In particular, see if either of these things are relevant to you:

Firstly, please try disabling any anti-virus software you may have installed on your machine and then try running the game again.

If this does not help, the cause is often GvOsd.dll, which is part of the Gigabyte OC Guru II Utility that sometimes comes with people's motherboards. This .dll makes it impossible to play games with launchers, such as Xenonauts, Diablo 3 or Witcher II etc. If you do have this installed, please uninstall it and reboot your PC.

Your laptop is going to have a motherboard even if it doesn't have a graphics card, so it's perfectly possible that you've got a Gigabyte motherboard. You should at least check if you've got the Gigabyte utility installed on your machine.

How does the problem happen, exactly? Does it crash and come up with an error message or does it just open and close again with no error message?