Request- More Head types

SophiaOrr

So I for one love to just keep trying to get the right faces for my Xenonaughts but alas There is one slight promble I run into I'm unable to make a few due to the lack of correct heads. One of which is to even try to make myself in Xenonaughts and die on the line of fire I would need a headtype with long white hair (That seems stupid I know but I'm an albino.) Another Friend of mine has a beard and mullet and I don't think I seen one like that in there. And while I don't know how to do art or any of the other stuff I wanted to ask how hard of a task would this be to get some more Faces with the odd hair and eyes colours popping around?

There are plenty of spare heads to roll around on the forums. This one may do the trick for you, but it's not customizable.

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/11042-New-character-gaming-faces-bodies

If you want, just give me a picture of you and your friend, both kind of facing the same sort of angle as the troopers, and I will turn you into a proper Xenonaught! :) (P.S. it helps to be against a single colored bright wall)

While that would be super helpful. Seeing as I had a story in mind I would see me being much older then I look. That and I would have to ask my friend if he is ok with getting a Picture :P. I don't mind it not looking fully like me but a Xenonaught with Long white hair and red eyes would be lovely never the less. Also the one you posted I don't think that one is done yet. But I may be wrong of course.

hi! sorry for popping up ramdonly but if you want more heads and also more backgrounds (more countries...batallions and stuff like that), and getting more variability in your soldiers "history" you should try this mod, is integrated in XNT (a mod i use and i love) but they also have a lone standing version :), also if i remember right there are the "heads" on a file for photoshop(psd) so is ready to edit them as you wish.. Its cool to see im not the only one who is obsessed to make a xeno-avatar of myself in the game and try to keep me alive xD.

EDIT: i think that you are looking something like the Nor2,Nor8 or Nor9 faces, you could find in the file and edit them, they are the more close to what you are looking i guess.

Edited by blackwolf

typical, i spended like nine or ten hours in Mass Effect and skyrim making the pj looks like me, i also sucks, but i got a friend made me because we found one that looks pretty close to me, just needed to tonned down the skin a little bit and change the hair to black and thats it, if i saw him around ill ask him how he do it (i was aside him and looks "pretty" easy to do), i'll give you better instructions xD.