How to change salvage amount?

Reactorcore

How can you change the amount of alenium and alien alloys you can get from a mission?

What about airstrike rewards? Can those be changed too?

EDIT: Notepad++'s search in files feature saves the day. Its Aircrafts.xml. Opened with Excel.

Edited by Reactorcore
found it!

Airstrike rewards and on-win rewards (i.e.: on fighters and bombers, ships that don't crash land) are found on assets/aircrafts.xml

I've been looking for the other rewards but haven't found them yet, IIRC you had to modify the props that give alloys/alenium if not destroyed.

Ah bummer, I tried to add on-win rewards to landing-capable ships, but it did nothing. I did manage to change airstrike rewards and those work, but the actual salvage recieved from missions is directly tied to what is on the level.

To change those, you need to go into each individual file and have these variables on them:

isRecoverable="1" recoverItemString="" recoverAlienium="10" recoverAlienAlloys="20"

Such files that have these objects are located in the folder Assets/Tiles/UFO/Props. The ones that already have these variables are for example:

weapon_torpedo_ne_spectre.xml

I stole the variables from this file and copied them into each alien_crate file individually to increase the reward.