Cyborg soldiers?

Xenonaut

story:

So the war with the aliens aren't going well, at first the army of xenonauts house only the best of the best... men of course. Then reality sets in and conscripts ran dry ... so women soldiers were drafted. Then when the fighting is most intense, injured men and women who were grafted with alien technology to be part metal and part flesh will appear. To combat monsters, we have to become monsters ourselves...

What actually happen in game:

first batches of soldiers are all male portraits, then at some point in the war with too many loss, female portrait soldiers will be draftable. Then modified soldiers with portraits of half metal half human will appear to be draftable. These cyborgs walk around with the existing sound of the Andron movements.

Cyborg strengths and weakness:

_ low Time units

_ low dodging stats (has lower chance to avoid hit)

_ high strength

_ good accuracy

_ decent natural armor

What is required:

_ Cyborg portrait and some ability to control when the game allows what type of unit to be draftable.

_ Cyborg portrait and hand graphics for soldier screen (if someone will go the length of modifying human body to the extreme these cyborgs could look way cooler than simply having a metal arm)

Just something that mirrors the world war when the men went off to die by the thousands and then women had to be drafted into army units but extended now to cyborgs with help of alien tech.

I am not sure if its even possible, but i thought I would put it out there.