[Exp. Ver. 1.5] GC Editor not working

When clicking at modding tools, there are no longer the GC Level Editor and the other Editor, only the new ModManager.

With 1.09 I could start the editors and mod the maps ( like the farm maps ).

The GC Level Editor does no longer work.

Tried to start the exe from the folder, but I could not choose a map to load.

Redbull102

PS: One map can be loaded... the final mission. All other maps disappeared in the editor. And when I try to select a mapkind ( lightscout ) out of the soviet town submenu the editor crashes. There are double entries for all ufokinds in the soviet towns too.

PSPS: It gets even worse. The town and soviettowns tilesets create a strange bug. When I select the "town" tielset I see under UFOType 1 entry for all ufos ( battleship,carrier,scout,lightscout... ), when I now select the "soviettown" tileset, I see under UFOType 2 entries for all types of ufos, when I now move back to "town" I see 3 entries for all types of ufos, selecting "soviettowns" again, there are now 4 entries for all types of ufos, selecting again "town" 5 entries for all ufotypes.....

So every time I switch from town to soviettown or backwards there is +1 UFOType for every UFO :D

Edited by Redbull102