The End of the Long Wait

Well, Chris, I got my physical rewards. And I must say that I am quite pleased with them. The art book especially is fantastic. The only thing that's left is to mount and frame the poster.

And so, I want to say thank you. Five years I've been looking forward to this finished product, and I must say that I am not disappointed in it one bit. Thanks for the swag, thanks for the memories, and, most of all, thanks for an amazing game. Here's to you and whatever the future holds for Goldhawk.

No problem. Mailing those packages out was a similarly cathartic experience for me if I'm honest; that was all my responsibilities on Xenonauts done and dusted after five years of work (I don't count V1.5 as a compulsory obligation - though it will arrive relatively shortly). Good times.

Thanks for following us for the duration - it's been a long time and not many people have been able to wait so long for something they're interested in.

@Betuor - Has it still not arrived? That's a little concerning.

Mine just showed up yesterday as well so it must be normal for USA delivery. Unpacked it but haven't sat down to look at it yet.

So now I've got 3 digital copies of the game and one DVD as a byproduct of participating in Kickstarter. Looks like some people might be getting Christmas gifts.

Edited by Akavit

I just got a boxed game and hardcover artbook. It's pretty sweet. Hope they do it for their next games as well. I also really like the font. It's simple and easy to read yet feels very appropriate for the theme / setting of the game.

The only thing I regret is not getting a t-shirt or a poster. Didn't have enough money at the time.

Also, the artbook would solely be worth purchasing for $50 solely for the Pretty In Pink picture. :o