Drages Armory - Weapons for Everyone

drages

Hi ppl..

I was working for some weeks for this game after i tried XMT mod.. I got planty of weapon arts now as weapons both for human and alien side and some planes.. maybe more in time..

I am not good at moding yet, just working on adding my own weapon with modmerging.. I like mostly big guns and snipers but if u got anything you need for your mod or just as single thing, u can ask me.. I just find pictures and try to make to fit the game so i am not doing from scratch..

I hope it helps to ppl who wants more toys to play.. and if any modder who wants someone to look up for arts, i am very happy to make a mod together.. it would be way faster then to learn it from beginning..

The main idea is to add special weapons which powerfull, expensive, hard to craft (needs items from ufo parts and alien drops like weapons or magasines) so when u have one you would feel the power..

Same thing to aliens too.. giving them more weapon tiers to beat us.. they will learn our weaponary and use them agaisnt us.. they can be from space, but humans are worst creature at killing..

I hope u like them!...

ammo_minigun.jpg

heavy-minigun.jpg

heavyminigun-small.jpg

A heavy minigun, both can be used for ballistic or mag tech.. bigger bullets bigger firepower low accuricy but good surpression..

ammo_sniper.jpg

human-sniper-2.jpg

human-sniper-2-small.jpg

An updated sniper for armor piersing.. just shoot some burst to get rid of armor and use this for finish..

plasma-flamethrover-small.jpg

xenonautspedia-plasma-flamethrower.jpg

plasma_flamethrower_ammo.jpg

Need more FIRE power.. try this new plasma flamethrower..

ammo_minigun.jpg

heavy-minigun.jpg

heavyminigun-small.jpg

ammo_sniper.jpg

human-sniper-2.jpg

human-sniper-2-small.jpg

plasma-flamethrover-small.jpg

xenonautspedia-plasma-flamethrower.jpg

plasma_flamethrower_ammo.jpg

ammo_minigun.jpg.bb9ca2b047c5ebea56de863

heavy-minigun.thumb.jpg.52d98deff9ff63b2

heavyminigun-small.jpg.d4ab93860da07bd3d

ammo_sniper.jpg.9870931d7016b2855c1eb50b

human-sniper-2.thumb.jpg.a2213d2fafee9f8

human-sniper-2-small.jpg.7039f0eac41a0d5

plasma-flamethrover-small.jpg.f5ffd8f693

xenonautspedia-plasma-flamethrower.thumb

plasma_flamethrower_ammo.jpg.a52a3675ec2

What those weapons need is a complimentary AI, where if an alien can close to melee range he can use those spikes to inflict vicious damage

I'm thinking something like Gears of War where it revs into a chainsaw.

Oh yeah, have you tried the latest version of FTD? I haven't gotten much feedback on how well it's working.

Oh yeah, have you tried the latest version of FTD? I haven't gotten much feedback on how well it's working.

Seriously? I just sent you a PM about that. Thought that project was dead in the water, which I simply couldn't understand. But I don't want to hijack this thread. PM me.

Drages: Great work. Really impressive!

• 2 weeks later...