Have some trouble finding an Alien Leader

Sydwinder

Hi Guys,

I've bought the game on gog.com a few days ago, its my first run in Xenonauts but i love the old UFO - Enemy Unknown and i have played the new XCOM over 100 hours on Steam.

I start the game in easy mode and its still challenging.

Now i think i'm in the Mid Game, its March 1980 and i see large contacts on the geoscape.

I also see the first Harridan enemys.

my problem is that i have not captured an Caesan Leader, i see one, one time but he died in the UFO Wreck.

I've read that a alien base appears after a certain time but there where only Androns.

Can i still win the game? And were do i find these Leaders?

Hope you can help, and sorry for failures in my writing, its not my first language

best regards Sydwinder

Hi Guys,

I've bought the game on gog.com a few days ago, its my first run in Xenonauts but i love the old UFO - Enemy Unknown and i have played the new XCOM over 100 hours on Steam.

I start the game in easy mode and its still challenging.

Now i think i'm in the Mid Game, its March 1980 and i see large contacts on the geoscape.

I also see the first Harridan enemys.

my problem is that i have not captured an Caesan Leader, i see one, one time but he died in the UFO Wreck.

I've read that a alien base appears after a certain time but there where only Androns.

Can i still win the game? And were do i find these Leaders?

Hope you can help, and sorry for failures in my writing, its not my first language

best regards Sydwinder

That's because you're playing on Easy, one of the things difficulties change is the speed at which the invasion progresses (tech, alien classes and ships). On Normal, at that point in time I'm getting my first chances to try to capture a Praetor (the next game objective).