Where to change relation damage

Skitso

I'm experimenting with changes to have more ufos in each wave so I couldn't shoot them all down so easily. The idea is to get more base attacks, alien bases and terror sites while still retaining the semi-linear nature of the vanilla game.

So, what I've done so far? I've added minimum ufos per wave (+1) and +1 ufo per wave for each player base built. The problem is that with added ufos, I'm getting my relations destroyed. So I'd like to compensate these changes by decreasing the relation damage each ufo mission does by maybe 15-20% (someone more skilled in math can give me more proper value here:)) Where can I find the amount of relation damage each ufo mission does?

Another idea is to give the player a small relation bonus from completed crash site missions. I've been thinking of a modifier of maybe 1.2 of the shoot down bonus is GC is completed. Does this sound reasonable? BTW, how much is the relation bonus of a shot down ufo, and can this be changed somewhere?

Any other ideas to tackle this issue?

Edited by Skitso

I'm still messing around with these values, trying to get relation system in balance with +1 ufos per human base and min number of ufos per wave +1.

Does anyone have any knowledge about how much on average each ufo mission generates relation damage? I'm really struggling to find a right solution to compensate higher ufo numbers... First two months are ok, but when I spread out (3+ bases), things get really out of hand funding vise.

Edited by Skitso

I'm still messing around with these values, trying to get relation system in balance with +1 ufos per human base and min number of ufos per wave +1.

Does anyone have any knowledge about how much on average each ufo mission generates relation damage? I'm really struggling to find a right solution to compensate higher ufo numbers... First two months are ok, but when I spread out (3+ bases), things get really out of hand funding vise.

Well... I know that if you leave an Air Superiority Mission Unchecked for 7-10 IG Hours it'll shoot down about 10 Civilian Aircraft in a row.

You might consider lowering the Terror Mission penalty to 300 as 500 is a bit overkill.

You could probably remove the Relations damage from the Alien Bases and that would help.