[Suggestion] Engage/Abandon pop up info

winterwolves

Hi there

I would like to see more information in the pop up you get when arriving at a crash site.

As I have at least 2 teams on the go, and tend to fight most of my crashsites, knowing which is which can be a bit hard.

So, info I would like to see:

Type of UFO (you knew what it was when you shot it down)

Day/Night (sometimes you are racing that sunset)

Type of terrain.

If you have quantum cryptology info on the site, you could get the (pre-crash) crew numbers as well. And the mission it was on, maybe.

It would be cool to see the old briefing screen art make it back in too, but that might not gel so well with the interface now.

well you can check this (except the daytime) by clicking the crash site prior to selecting the intercept button and sending the transport, also you could easyly guess what ufo class is by looking on the size parameter (v.small,small,medium and so on, is quite easy to guess all of them).

Or you are referring to redouble the information to put in again when you engage, because i check this prior to sending the transport. After i checked all the possibilities with the information i get is when i decided to send the strike team, so i thinks is a little redundant.

But the idea of the daytime is good, maybe just a little watermark in the upper corner of the pop up, a sun or a moon is all we need.