(Mod Update) XNT Into Darkness V6.0 - "Hellgate" (DISCUSSION THREAD)

TacticalDragon

Hey there.

This is a great mod and makes a lot of fun.

But i have one big problem. Every time i give to my soldiers one of the new guns and land on a crash site the Loading screen appears und the game crashes to

The desktop with the text xenonauts doesnt funktion. With vanilla weapons this doesnt happens.

I have installed all like recommended.

Annyone have an idea?

Thank you

Hello,

Every time I open my indochina sweatshops plane tab, game crashes. Started this (I think) since it built a second foxtrot bomer.

Can anyone take a look at the save?

Also I noticed that building rocket launchers needs garage space ??? Why?. Same for ufo disassembling projects (well this I understand if this is deliberate).

Another annoyance is that hire soldiers window does not close and obscures, manage soldiers and casualty lists. ( cant get screenshots from game :( )

m2.zip

m2.zip

m2.zip

Hello,

Every time I open my indochina sweatshops plane tab, game crashes. Started this (I think) since it built a second foxtrot bomer.

Can anyone take a look at the save?

Also I noticed that building rocket launchers needs garage space ??? Why?. Same for ufo disassembling projects (well this I understand if this is deliberate).

Another annoyance is that hire soldiers window does not close and obscures, manage soldiers and casualty lists. ( cant get screenshots from game :( )

do u try to play with 0.30 CE? u need to have 0.28..

well i was playing 0.30 +mod for 2 days just fine .. 3rd (yesterday) instalation died.

So i clean installed 0.30 steam version, downloaded 0.28 from forum, overwrote. Then overwrote with mod. played it. but today I buildta 2nd foxtrot and cant advance ...

well i guess i try installing vanila steam version, then 0.28, then mod ...

Since there are multiple steam versions and mod had multiple dependancies (and is not updated to latest steam version) please put clear instructions how to install it on first page.

Edited by DancingWind

Ok. Vanilla + 0.28 + mod fixes hire screen. Does not fixes planes window in the sweatshop.

Edit:pfew thought I dont have a save where the problem does not crop up. but apparnetly canceling construction of second foxtrot solved the problem.

Edited by DancingWind

I occasionally suffer CTD after explosions. I'm suspecting its related to secondary explosions, as in Sebillian firing exploding plasma on gastank. No additional mods installed.

This has been a somewhat rare but recurring problem with Xenonauts for a long time now. The bug is in the vanilla game, not this mod

Regarding the shape-shifting Omega Viper bug -

Is there a way of easily removing this one creature form the mod as currently it is:

a) impossible to defeat with my guys

b) bugged which causes it to turn into a ceasarian (sp?) and back again and lob nuke cloud grenades

I just want to make sure it's corpse isn't directly in the research tree or something that would break something later on. With all the game has to offer, I have no problems playing the entire mod and not having to deal with this bugged alien if that's the case.

Thanks!

PS - is it as simple as changing all instances in the xml files of "Wraith_Omega_Aggressive" to 0?

Just open the aiprops.xml and find the omega..

Erase the nervebombs from its inventory.. so he wont shapechange and will send u to oblivion.. :)

I am working on a mod for aliens story.. so the aliens/xenomorphs will have their right place.. and yes they will kill u.. becouse its what aliens do to humans :P