[X:CE] Reaper Strike!

kabill

Reaper Strike!

As it turns out, this mod isn't needed since Reapers can reaction-attack anyway. I've removed the download and will delete this thread at a later date, but I'm leaving it here for the time being so that anyone who downloaded it can hopefully see this and delete the mod.

Edited by kabill

I haven't tested this, but I would suppose so. Even if the zombification didn't work for some reason, the 1000 odd damage would punch through.

As an aside: it won't stop you from being able to stun-rush them completely. The reaction rules work the same as anything else. But it might make you think twice since it's an instant kill if it goes wrong.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: As it turns out, reapers can already reaction-strike your soldiers without needing this mod. As such, it's redundant and you should uninstall it. I'm leaving this thread here for the time being so people who downloaded the mod have chance to see the message, but at the end of the week I will delete it.