[1.09] - Ground Combat: Harridans flying into UFOs roof

A really obnoxious bug.

During a assault on a Alien Carrier, and a subsequent Battleship, Harridans make a habit of taking the high ground. Unfortunately this resulted in several Harridans flying into the UFO and using that to shoot my soldiers.

It creates a immersion breaking, but also annoying situation. Half the time the Harridan can shoot your soldiers with impunity as you cannot see it. If you do spot it, it is not easily viewable as the UFOs hull will cover it, leading to a game of hovering your cursor around the UFO until you think you have the Harridan highlighted.

Its not fun when several of your highest ranking soldiers are killed by a invisible Harridan.

A really obnoxious bug.

During a assault on a Alien Carrier, and a subsequent Battleship, Harridans make a habit of taking the high ground. Unfortunately this resulted in several Harridans flying into the UFO and using that to shoot my soldiers.

It creates a immersion breaking, but also annoying situation. Half the time the Harridan can shoot your soldiers with impunity as you cannot see it. If you do spot it, it is not easily viewable as the UFOs hull will cover it, leading to a game of hovering your cursor around the UFO until you think you have the Harridan highlighted.

Its not fun when several of your highest ranking soldiers are killed by a invisible Harridan.

Yeah, it's a problem when they are on the "back" side of the carrier. The little alien head should light up when you are within spotting range. You have to sweep your cursor around until it indicates a target (even though you can't actually see it) then fire going on faith that you are on a "real" target.

I think the community coders can probably fix this.