V1.09 — Vehicle not arriving on missions

So I had a base defense mission at one point, and both my Hunters were destroyed, with one of them having the wreckage destroyed too. It seems like they managed to recover the other one, but it also seems to be glitched.

Basically, I can see it in the garage; I can assign and unassign it to/from my dropship; I can change its position in the dropship screen. In all respects, it behaves exactly as normal — except that when ground combat starts, it's not there, as though I hadn't assigned it at all.

Is this a known behaviour, e.g. is the vehicle being repaired but they just aren't telling me that? It's been four days since the base attack, and I don't see anything on the garage screen that indicates the vehicle is unfit for service.

• 2 weeks later...
So I had a base defense mission at one point, and both my Hunters were destroyed, with one of them having the wreckage destroyed too. It seems like they managed to recover the other one, but it also seems to be glitched.

Basically, I can see it in the garage; I can assign and unassign it to/from my dropship; I can change its position in the dropship screen. In all respects, it behaves exactly as normal — except that when ground combat starts, it's not there, as though I hadn't assigned it at all.

Is this a known behaviour, e.g. is the vehicle being repaired but they just aren't telling me that? It's been four days since the base attack, and I don't see anything on the garage screen that indicates the vehicle is unfit for service.

I experience this bug too. The only thing you can do about it ATM is to decommission the vehicle and build a new one.