(Mod idea/question) Health damage translates into TU/stat decay.

Lerzan

I was wondering if there is a way to make it so that if a unit takes damage, his TUs would also lower proportionally. Getting healed would also increase the TUs as well. I figured this would be the option that is most likely to be able to be done, but if it could go more in depth( such as lowing stats) that would be even better! I unfortunately don't know much about modding, so I don't know if this is even possible.

/For all those wondering, yes it was inspired/ripped off from the red fog option in new X-com

It's just like Jagged Alliance and it was a very good feature. Sometimes putting your soldier in a risky position to score some hits was very worth 'cause a wounded unit, enemy or not, also have lower accuracy together with lower TUs. That means if you score two good shoots at the enemy even if he dont die he probably will be very wounded and will shoot very badly, much like missing you.