Quick Question Regarding Xenophobia's Economy

Scorpii

Hello there :)

Anyway, this will be just a quick question. I was wondering if there was a way to make the economy system in Xenophobia revert to vanilla?

If not, eh, I'll just live with rebuilding dropships and planes and enormous amounts of ammo lol

Hello there :)

Anyway, this will be just a quick question. I was wondering if there was a way to make the economy system in Xenophobia revert to vanilla?

If not, eh, I'll just live with rebuilding dropships and planes and enormous amounts of ammo lol

You dont have to rebuild any aircraft.... they are recovered like vanilla when shot down, so I think you are confused, sir. As for unlimited ammo/weapons, its possible if you learn to mod ;)

Teach me, oh powerful master lol :D

Most of what you want is in items.xml, which controls the sell prices and availability of the items.

If you open it with Excel, you will see the third column called "Type"...simply change what you want to be unlimited to "Unlimited" (or UnlimitedOnResearch) so things are set to unlimited after researching them, however dont do this with alien weapons/ammo or anything with "item." in the name or the game will crash. Those need to be set to "capped".

Capped = When taken from battle, they are automatically sold for their value.

Uncapped = When taken from battle, they are added to your storeroom inventory.

(never use these types for aircraft, non-alien weapons or vehicles!)

Aircraft weapons can be set also like solider weapons, but do not change anything that is "vehicle" or "Airplane".

Just search down the list for "ammo." and set those to unlimited/unlimitedonresearch and you should be good to go.

Edited by Slayerjerman