[v1.09 Ground Combat] Alien shoots through floor/wall in office building

I have savegames available from a little before/after the shot as well; if desired I just need an e-mail to send them to.

On an Industrial map, in a two story office building, I had an alien fire through a wall/floor to hit one of my troopers. The trooper's back was to him when the shot was fired so I can't guarantee that he was standing in the same place as the screenshots when he fired.

Building in question.jpg

This shows the building in question

Alien location.jpg

This shows the location of the alien on my turn immediately following the shot. I can't guarantee that's exactly where he was standing when he fired, but the shot came from that direction and the alien is facing me.

Trooper location.jpg

This shows the location of the trooper when he got shot. The specific trooper is selected, he has not moved.

Alien location.jpg

Building in question.jpg

Trooper location.jpg

577e7d1c3ca7b_Alienlocation.thumb.jpg.e7

577e7d1c4431a_Buildinginquestion.thumb.j

577e7d1c491a4_Trooperlocation.thumb.jpg.

I think is is a result of the slightly shonky LOS system in the released game (it's not that great when it comes to firing between different levels).

It's been rewritten in the newest version of Xenonauts: Community Edition so installing that would hopefully correct the issue.