Xenonauts Let's Play [Blind/Veteran/Ironman]

Hey everybody, hope I'm posting this in the right place.

As the title suggests I'm doing a Blind play though of the vanilla Xenonauts on my YouTube channel. I love the genre so hopefully I won't suck too much :S

I'll be uploading 2 episodes a week (Mondays & Fridays) and the videos will hopefully be about 20 - 40 minutes long.

If that sounds like it could be something you guys and gals might like here's the link to the first Episode:

I'll be naming my soldiers/planes/etc after anyone who comments and basically wants to die for the good of humanity :)

Thanks GFB

Name: Faric Firestar

Callsign: Phoenix

Role: Pilot - F-17, Corsair or Marauder

Nationality: American

History: U.S.N. Pilot. Ace Pilot in the academy, bit of a hot shot. Placed number one at Top Gun. Volunteered for Xenonauts in the hopes of finding someone who could match his skill in the air.

Haha, this is so cool, the names. My name is Buligo.I like machine guns. Ha, this will be fun, the role-playing. What is the meaning of playing "Blind"? means you never played the game before and you are going headlong into it?

Have fun.

Edited by BULIGO
unintentional possible spoiler

Nice. Just put me As Julian the First. Rocketeer and Grenedier Extraordinaire.

A Lord in his country that makes things explode, an explosive maniac that has reign terror about the fictional lone village of ashworth. He was so dangerous that in fact that the villages launched a campaign to send him in towards any army organization willing to let him go nuts with explosives.

Surely enough, Xenonauts contacted the madman and he was soon part of a special anti-xeno squad, not because they want him, but apparently the Chief Scientist was bummed at the fact that the soldiers just killed their first contacts by relocating their squishy head through rifle butts and bayonets.

If he dies, he does have a long succession of brothers and cousins(Julian the Second, Third and so on and so forth). Don't know why, some in the village say that he's a sorcerer.

If it can be helped, he has a fancy beard or moustache :P

Edited by LordJulian

Haha, this is so cool, the names. My name is Buligo.I like machine guns. I would like to meet the High Praetor boss. If not with Buligo, then with Buligo II, Buligo III, Buligo IV...you got the drift. Ha, this will be fun, the role-playing. What is the meaning of playing "Blind"? means you never played the game before and you are going headlong into it?

Have fun.

Yeah never played it so no spoilers... I have a felling I won't want to meet a High Praetor!

Something tells me your character and my characters death might be related.

When you can kill an alien that just won't bend over to your visceral joy of Xenocide , use explosives.

Not advanced technology, not advanced tactics, Explosions.

Xenonauts could just be the next Michael Bay Film.

Hello good people!

Episode #002 is live here -

Probably the last announcement on the goldhawk forums so if you guys haven't requested to be named, do it now :)

As I've said before there'll be 2 episodes a week (Monday's and Friday's) feel free to subscribe if you like what you see and/or leave constructive feedback.

Thanks to everyone who took their time to watch my LP

GFB