[X1.09 + X:CE 0.26HF] XENOPHOBIA- Ultimate Compilation Mod

As I know it's ok that u use only 5.3 aspects of XMT mod. So I don't see any problem..

Sadly even XMT team is not around anymore after td got a Car crash..

And u say it's ok to use it with Russian ppl but not with English. . It's not so ethical.. Russians mostly don't care this anyway :)

I'm very sorry

It is not only a translation, I will have to remove the assets of mods XNT-INTO DARKNESS v 5.31 is a huge piece of work, otherwise I will simply raped XNT team, like they did before with Slayerjerman

GREAT, Thr XNT V.5.X is free for distribution, is the only way that I found that we can separate thing with submods.

Consider V5.X free for use, XNT V6 contain a lot more work and new features.

Im retired from modding for multiple personal reasons. Drages has permission of use and manage the XNT mod right now.

Good luck with traslations.

GREAT, Thr XNT V.5.X is free for distribution, is the only way that I found that we can separate thing with submods.

Consider V5.X free for use, XNT V6 contain a lot more work and new features.

Im retired from modding for multiple personal reasons. Drages has permission of use and manage the XNT mod right now.

Good luck with traslations.

Thank you, TacticalDragon

The wait will soon be an English translations of my version mods XENOPHOBIA

Edited by AND_GREAT

Thank you,

The wait will soon be an English translations of my version mods XENOPHOBIA

Well its good to here your allowed to use it. Thank you tacticaldragon! It really sucks to come in here and read all this and realize that the English modding community has basically imploded on itself to the satisfaction of absolutely no one :( I wish I had not gotten so interested in this game and its mods to find out they had torn each other to shreds :(

Let me know if I can assist with the translation. pm me your skype or something if you want someone to comb through and spell check that way all you have to do is rough translate and I can pretty it up :D

AND_GREAT in your video i see your sniper doing a bunch of damage against the alien, is an antimaterial rifle?

No, in my version of fashion performance characteristics of the weapon, completely remodeled. This is a reworked Ultra Heavy Rifle

I used the music from

XCOM Enemy Unknown 2012

Deus Ex Human Revolution

Defcon

Edited by AND_GREAT

No, in my version of fashion performance characteristics of the weapon, completely remodeled. This is a reworked Ultra Heavy Rifle

I used the music from

XCOM Enemy Unknown 2012

Deus Ex Human Revolution

Defcon

I watched the video and as i see the weapons are so powerfull.. your heavy mashine gun fires 50 bullet per burst.. its realy looks cool but who will survive from 50 shot?.. Even you make 3 damage per bullet it would be not so realistic..

With that powerfull weapons, 2-3 soldier can easily clear inside ufo but you stuck them all together and you nearly died with one aoe shot from enemy..

So with that tier 1-2 weapons i want to see the balance.. becouse at that video humans are way overpowered then enemies..

which mod on here changes the time unit use? When i played it, I noticed TU were managed a lot more realistically than in the real game.

U can edit what you want about weapon TU's at weapon_GC.xml ... dont forget.. realism and tactical game play are different.. you can add realism but it could kill the game balance..