Let me tell you what I did.

Click "Download"

Look for an upload button.

ESC();

Try one of the categories.

Click +Add New File.

My first instinct on clicking Downloads was to look for an "Upload" button. When I couldn't find one, I looked for any signage or indication that there was one. When all efforts to find an upload button had been exhausted, I tried clicking on a topic link.

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to add in a section for mod resources on the downloads page so there's somewhere to put tools and assets. I think the armour resource pack I'm working on will be too big even if I break it up into individual bits, but I know there's things like Lt_Parsons's pfp unpacker which is at risk of getting lost in the mire of ancient posts.

What's the maximum upload size outside of the regular system (if there is one)? I suspect I might have ~3gb worth of files to upload at some point (although actually I think I'd break it down into individual bits, so it's more likely to be several 300ish mb files instead).

That said, I'm going to do an experiment with the pfp unpacker as I think I might be able to use this to repack the files as well. If it works, it should eliminate the need for large downloads entirely.

Cap should be over 250mb per mod upload for starters. I mean, ONE armor set and your like at 300mb (without PNG compression). While most mods will never hit this cap, you do have a few that are up there, XNT and Xenophobia as examples.

Super-heavy mods like Kabill's armor resource pack would be better suited for a place like the Nexus where they have no issues with multi-GB files.