Chris England, thank you for the dev diary

I just wanted to extend my most sincere gratitude to Chris England for the Dev Diary he wrote up, covering his experiences making Xenonauts.

Merely as a gamer (with no personal desire myself or interest in development whatsoever), it was a truly fascinating read. I greatly appreciated how earnest it was as well, not sugar coating the bad experiences you had making the game but also letting us read about the good experiences also.

I read the entire document glued to my seat and really found myself having a greater appreciation for you & your team as well as the game (which I already loved and have sunk at least 150 hours into).

It is exceedingly rare to find dev diaries like this, the few others I have read in the past for other games felt sterile or lifeless, like corporate memos almost and most certainly don't hold my interest beyond a page or two at most.

So, thank you again Chris and everyone at Goldhawk who worked on the game - and thanks for the well written, fascinating Dev Diary.

I just happened to grab the 1.09 release from HB and literally ten minutes ago realized it had an "extras" folder with really great stuff! Thanks for that... and yes, that dev diary was a great read. I can only imagine the roller coaster of feels.

Will the extras be added to Steam? Not that it matters to me at this point, but I'm a curious fella.