[X1.08 + X:CE 0.25HF] XENOPHOBIA- An addon mod for XNT

xenobanner.jpg

Xenophobia Mod Compilation ver 1.2.2

Xenonauts ver. 1.07 / 1.08 / 1.09

Download v1.2.2 HERE (109MB)

v1.2.2 Unlimited Aircraft Patch HERE (34.4KB)

The "Unlimited Aircraft" Patch reverts all aircraft and aircraft weapons to being unlimited and no cost to build as normal.

xeno_guns_banner.png

Nexus Mod URL: NEXUS - XENOPHOBIA

README

Xenophobia is a mod pack COMPILATION PATCH and economy overhaul. As such, for this mod pack PATCH to function, you will need files from other mods for it to work, notably XNT, as this mod does not contain those files to function.

This compilation/mod is dependant on the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 protected data files, this compilation is licensed under the same terms.

:cool:WARNING:cool:

This is a work-in-progress mod. v1.2.2 completely alters content, game economy and manufacturing.

Mods combined

• XNT 5.31 + Hotfix 2 and all the assets that mod includes.
  • Xenonauts: Community Edition 0.25HF
  • Asymmetric Weapons Tech with Plausible Advanced Ballistics v0.4
  • Skitso's Sleek AI Turn (Removes Hidden Movement)
  • Ecomomy Restored (my previous mod)
  • Corporation Weapons Expansion for XNT (my previous mod)
  • Fire in the Hole v1.3.3 (maps and tiles extracted already)
  • Skitso's Improved Tree Stumps
  • Skitso's Ultimate Megamix Map Pack 2000
  • Shots replacement mod (improved projectile art)
  • Mobile Infantry jackal armor replacement mod (used for XNT impjackal)
  • Khall's Carbines/Shotguns + Extras Mod [V.1]

Additional Changes

• Economy overhaul, No more "unlimited" weapons, equipment or ammo. :o
  • All items manufactured now sell for a small profit, (between +10% to +40%)
  • Aircraft can be destroyed and must be rebuilt. :eek:
  • Can now manufacture ALL aircraft weaponry. :cool:
  • Reverse engineer UFO weaponry for your aircraft. ;)
  • 74 new ranged weapons :cool:
  • 20 new melee weapons (with sounds)
  • 6 new shields (and you can repair and carry them in inventory!)
  • 2 new medical kits (small pill and ultra medipack)
  • Shield and medkit reload/refilling kits
  • New multi-ammo rifle & shotgun and 4 new ammo types (AP, HE, ZAP, STUN)
  • Re-implemented particle beam heavy laser weapon & DHVRL
  • Added Improved barracks screen. Makes it easier to see all the troops at once (from Magnum-nauts by Mikhail Ragulin)
  • Added Improved Mission and kill count in the GC equip window. The kills update during the missions (from Magnum-nauts by Mikhail Ragulin)
  • Manufacturing categories altered, Ammo & Armor now share the same category to sort weapons from ammo for easy viewing.
  • SORTED all weapons, armor, ammo and items into NEW categories for both inventory AND manufacturing:
  • Lasers & Plasmas now grouped under "Energy" tab
  • MAGs and other heavy/unique ranged weapons under "Advanced" tab
  • Melee tab added to support and sort the new melee weapons
  • Medikits moved to "Melee" tab.
  • Explosive C4 and Breaching charges moved to "Grenades" tab
  • Equipment/Other is for shields mainly now.
  • To be added later: New balanced base structures! (5 tiers of living quarters, workshops, labs, storerooms, medical centers)
  • To be added later: 3 tiers of base turrets & radar buildings (3 tiers of radar, missle, laser, plasma, mag) turrets!
  • Everything properly placed in the research trees to unlock and discover!

xenopreview.jpg

Recommended Changes

Slightly increase your starting funds in gameconfig.xml is recommended as you now need to pay for alot more than before.

Installation:

1. 1. Xenonauts v1.08 (v1.09 may work also, untested)
  2. 2. Install XNT 5.31 + HotFix 2
  3. (you do NOT need to install FiTH maps & tiles, its already included!)
  4. 3. Copy Xenophobia files to /assets/ and overwrite when prompted
  5. 4. Play and report any bugs you find so I can continue to improve this mod!

Credits and Thanks

Check for latest version at Forum thread:

- Goldhawk

http://www.xenonauts.com

- Xenonauts community

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums

- XNT - Into Darkness team and XNT 5.31

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/11449-X1-08-X-CE-0-25HF-XNT-Into-Darkness-Mod-V5-3-The-Firebat

- Xenonauts: Community Edition 0.25/0.26 and above (Thank you Solver!)

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/11312-Xenonauts-Community-Edition-0-25HF-0-26HF-changelog-and-downloads3

- Skitso's Sleek AI Turn (Removes Hidden Movement) (and all his other great mods)

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/10967-V1-07-Skitso-s-Sleek-AI-Turn-%28Removes-Hidden-Movement%29

- Asymmetric Weapons Tech with Plausible Advanced Ballistics v0.4

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/10368-MOD-WIP-Asymmetric-Weapons-Tech-with-Plausible-Advanced-Ballistics

- Fire in the Hole! Destructible UFO Hulls (v1.3.3)

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/10909-v1-06-X-CE-v0-21-Fire-in-the-Hole!-Destructible-UFO-Hulls-%28v1-3-3%29

- Magnum-nauts

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/11189-v1-07-Magnum-nauts

- Mobile Infantry jackal armor replacement mod

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/11286-Mobile-Infantry-Would-you-like-to-know-more

- Khall's Carbines/Shotguns + Extras Mod [V.1]

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/11608-V1-09-Khall-s-Carbines-Shotguns-Extras-Mod-V-1

Disclaimer

This compilation/mod is dependant on the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 protected data files, this compilation is licensed under the same terms.

This is a compilation pack to make several mods play nicely together I'm merely combining it and adding some of my own stuff for fun and not-for-profit. Any of the XML files, you may edit as you desire without permission. In fact, I encourage you to do so!

Edited by Slayerjerman
Update 5

I rebuilt all the files by hand off of XNT 5.31 and merged in Khall's shotguns/carbines mod. Additionally, I finished making all aircraft weapons build-able... Finally, all manufactured items now provide a small bonus when sold.

• Generic items sell for +25% of the manufacture cost. (such as a rifle costs $1000, you can resell it for $1250)...etc.
  • Items built with alien alloys sell for +50%
  • Items built with alien alloys & Alenium sell for +75%.

Xenophobia is a work-in-progress mod. As such, use at your own risk. If you encounter issues, please report them to help me find and fix to make the mod better. Complaining and/or whining will just annoy me.

Edited by Slayerjerman

This includes the Skitso's map pack, what about Kabill's whopping 100+ desert and farm pack? Would you recommend them as addons or maybe add them to this pack too?

Either way, freaking awesome pack. I'm gonna wait for the version that adds the base tier upgrades and meanwhile play the XNT:ITD 3.51 mod on its own at first.

This includes the Skitso's map pack, what about Kabill's whopping 100+ desert and farm pack? Would you recommend them as addons or maybe add them to this pack too?

Either way, freaking awesome pack. I'm gonna wait for the version that adds the base tier upgrades and meanwhile play the XNT:ITD 3.51 mod on its own at first.

Correct, this only contains Fire in the Hole maps and tiles as well as Skitso's Ultimate Megamix Map Pack 2000. It does not have Kabill's desert & farm pack at all. It should be compatible if you put Kabill's map pack into the folder directories. I never used deserts and farms, so I can't say if its good or not.

sorry for basic question: all archives of mods pack XNT and this includes exe of main game program, my question is, if i must o rewrite original xenonauts.exe with exe in this mod pack ?

No. You must install XNT 5.31 first to get their files, then overwrite those files with these for everything to work together.

Edited by Slayerjerman

works with 1.07? i prefer stay in stable versions of the game :)

The EXE included is v1.08HF for CE.0.25HF. You can install these over v1.07 and the game will work just fine, however if you want to use a v1.07 EXE, just go grab CE 0.24 and overwrite the EXE inside of Xenophobia.

""It does not have Kabill's desert & farm pack at all. It should be compatible if you put Kabill's map pack into the folder directories. I never used deserts and farms, so I can't say if its good or not.""

When i installed them my game broke -- no default or starting equipment +often crashes also installed ranks insignia +femonauts...Now just xnt+xenophob & femonauts running fine

By the way why yesterday topic of this mod was deleted or moved? oO

Again about airplanes... After i lost one in battle and they return i still have one in my hangar but just with empty hp bar ( 0 - zero) it means its gotta be repaired aftr some time or i have to sell it and buy new one?;o And also i managed to pick and shoot alien weapons on 1st mission... Only prob it looks invisible in my soldiers hands =D is it suppose to be so or its a glitch?

Edited by Rameses

By the way why yesterday topic of this mod was deleted or moved? oO

Again about airplanes... After i lost one in battle and they return i still have one in my hangar but just with empty hp bar ( 0 - zero) it means its gotta be repaired aftr some time or i have to sell it and buy new one?;o And also i managed to pick and shoot alien weapons on 1st mission... Only prob it looks invisible in my soldiers hands =D is it suppose to be so or its a glitch?

IT could be a bug with CE 0.25HF inside gameconfig.xml and the way they set the aircraft to be unrecoverable. Try changing line 189:

<airplaneRecovery value="0"

to

<airplaneRecovery value="1"

If that doesn't fix it, try selling the aircraft and rebuilding it.

are the Aliens*TM* weapons working now? the flamer i think was working, never tried any flamers. but i know previously the m56 smartgun wasn't, you could build it under ammo/armour but never get the gun. plus never seen m41a pulse rifle in the build list at all. although i've seen its code ing strings and weapons.xml

are the Aliens*TM* weapons working now? the flamer i think was working, never tried any flamers. but i know previously the m56 smartgun wasn't, you could build it under ammo/armour but never get the gun. plus never seen m41a pulse rifle in the build list at all. although i've seen its code ing strings and weapons.xml

They are all tested as working and unlocking. M41A unlocks at the same time as the XNT HLParango weapon (advanced sniper laser) and the others are fine too. I just murdered a crew of Androns to make sure :)

They are all tested as working and unlocking. M41A unlocks at the same time as the XNT HLParango weapon (advanced sniper laser) and the others are fine too. I just murdered a crew of Androns to make sure :)

good man. major Aliens fanboi here... i wanted to make colonial marines team, 1 smartgunner, 1 flamer and rest pulse rifles and then hunt me some xenomorphs/vipers and the warriers, queens and eggs/face-huggers.

amazing mod btw... can't believe i actually didnt start with that. amazing addon.

first invisib cheat alien.jpg

second+places of death of my soldiers.jpg

Got a serious bug probably... Theres 2 invisible(transparent 100% it seems (glass?) aliens sitting in ufo and dont come out but when i enter they seem to insta kill my soldiers thru closed door and sounds as if those alien crysalids melee only way i can deal with them is grenades but that wud ruin recover from ufo? My mods is just xnt 5.31 + xenophobia 1.1.6 + femonauts HMMMM?

first invisib cheat alien.jpg

second+places of death of my soldiers.jpg

577e7d14a19d8_firstinvisibcheatalien.thu

577e7d14a759a_secondplacesofdeathofmysol

Edited by Rameses

killed the bastards with shooting door hek out with machine gun and killing with alien weaps cuz they resistant to ballistics they was shooting with some kind of purple-violet mini clouds... + Looked in the weapons_gc.xml it seems ak-47 got LESS dmg ( <Ammo name="ammo.ballistic.rifle" type="kinetic" damage="35" stunDamage="16" mitigation="0">

<Projectile spectre="projectiles/bullet/bullet" speed="2500" showAfterDistance="60.0"/> ) then default assault rifle RLY ??? =DD(Ammo name="ammo.ballistic.rifle" type="kinetic" damage="36" stunDamage="18" mitigation="3">

<Projectile spectre="projectiles/bullet/bullet" speed="2 500" showAfterDistance="60.0" /> )

corpse of it.jpg

corpse of it.jpg

577e7d14aca6a_corpseofit.thumb.jpg.b64d0

Edited by Rameses

been playing afew hours and decided to re-arrange my bases. the bug that stops to destroying any building in your starting base is back.

double checked its not present in XNT, atleast i had no issue selling everything including command post.

Its a bug with CE 0.25HF, Try using the EXE included with XNT 5.31, that might fix it. Otherwise, you can try CE 0.26. I dont change the base files in v1.2.0, so its gotta be the EXE.

Got a serious bug probably... Theres 2 invisible(transparent 100% it seems (glass?) aliens sitting in ufo and dont come out but when i enter they seem to insta kill my soldiers thru closed door and sounds as if those alien crysalids melee only way i can deal with them is grenades but that wud ruin recover from ufo? My mods is just xnt 5.31 + xenophobia 1.1.6 + femonauts HMMMM?

Its a bug with XNT that sometimes (after loading a game in GC) that the xenomorphs and alien eggs will go invisible. Happens to me all the time too.

Also the egg sacs are meant to instantly KO troops (to simulate being face-hugged). This is expected behavior and part of XNT. Use explosives and long range weapons to deal with the little bastards.

Lastly, the rifle stats are from XNT, talk to them about that or change it yourself. I didnt touch that data.

Edited by Slayerjerman

Got a serious bug probably... Theres 2 invisible(transparent 100% it seems (glass?) aliens sitting in ufo and dont come out but when i enter they seem to insta kill my soldiers thru closed door and sounds as if those alien crysalids melee only way i can deal with them is grenades but that wud ruin recover from ufo?

I had this same issue with the XNT 5.31 mod on its own, today. Seems like the alien egg enemy has problems displaying the sprite sometimes.

EDIT: didn't notice the third page. got ninja'd by 20 minutes : p

Edited by Reactorcore

Wont using explosives inside ufo grant me less alien recovery tehnology? and what if i use explosions near corpses of alien with weaps&else wont they dissappear? If its an eggs ( dunno whuts xenomorph) why they dont dissappear after they killed 1? 1 egg - 1 soldier... i lost 5 men when wasnt accurate 1st time ... so 2 eggs hatched 5 times? lol? Do i have to start a new game so that dmg stats take effect?And why ingame description says default Balistc rifle has 30 kinetic dmg not 36 like in weapon_gc.xml ?

Edited by Rameses