Kickstarted the game, launched it for the first time today.

Kudos to the team! I haven't played much of the game, but it looks like exactly what I was hoping for when I backed it. Woohoo!

Is the text supposed to be so small and blurry, though? I'm running it in my native resolution, and it's harder to read than the Paradox games I play. xD

• 3 weeks later...
Kudos to the team! I haven't played much of the game, but it looks like exactly what I was hoping for when I backed it. Woohoo!

Is the text supposed to be so small and blurry, though? I'm running it in my native resolution, and it's harder to read than the Paradox games I play. xD

What resolution are you running? I'm at 1920 X 1080 and don't have any problems reading the text. I took a quick look to see if I could find a mod that changed the font but at the time of writing there's nothing on the first 5 pages of the modding forum and Google search didn't reveal anything either I'm afraid.

I think woowoo is a Mac user - the problem with some of them is that the Retina displays render the game at twice the normal resolution and shrink it down or something weird like that. Anyway, it confuses the game into making the text smaller than it should be.

I think woowoo is a Mac user - the problem with some of them is that the Retina displays render the game at twice the normal resolution and shrink it down or something weird like that. Anyway, it confuses the game into making the text smaller than it should be.

Ahh that makes sense. Looks like the retina displays plague more then just us web developers :P