Endgame

Well that was less than stellar, reached escape pods, got a mission report and game CTD, I don't know what is supposed to happen, I know they don't have cut scenes, but expected at least a good job or at least an atta boy.

I might add, that was the first crash I experienced the whole game, so I suppose that is cause for celebration, considering some of the other games I have played.

Edited by Tyro3

So I went back to a save game near the end, (I'm a saver every 10 turns) when I got the mission report after going into the escape pods it said I killed 60 of 90 aliens, so I thought I hadn't killed enough aliens, so I killed another 100 and the mission report said I killed 160 of 190 and the game crashed. so what is supposed to happen when the game ends?

So I went back to a save game near the end, (I'm a saver every 10 turns) when I got the mission report after going into the escape pods it said I killed 60 of 90 aliens, so I thought I hadn't killed enough aliens, so I killed another 100 and the mission report said I killed 160 of 190 and the game crashed. so what is supposed to happen when the game ends?

The game is constantly spawning Reapers at that stage, so there will always be unkilled aliens on the map.

No idea about your crash I'm afraid, but it's not because you haven't killed enough aliens