[V1.07HF - Game crashes loading ground combat if enroute soldiers reassigned

This bug is easily avoided, but I noticed it so thought I would report it.

I had a Charlie full of soldiers (6+tank), and dispatched them to a crash site. Then my Shrike completed at that same base, and having lost track of which base it was, i reassigned the 6 plus their tank (who were currently en route on the Charlie) to my Shrike, along with 2 additional soldiers that were also sitting at that base. All was well until the soldiers arrived at their destination on the Charlie, and ground combat started. Halfway through loading ground combat, the game crashed. This happened reliably each time I tried it with that save, over at least 4 or 5 reloads of the game.

I resolved the issue by reverting to a previous save, and looking at what soldiers had originally been assigned to the Charlie (since I could not recall ,and all were showing assigned to the Shrike now). I then loaded the most recent save, and reassigned the soldiers who were en route to the crash site, to the Charlie. That allowed ground combat to load as normal.

I wish I had the save game for you but I ended up saving over it before I thought of doing a bug report. Should be fairly easy to reproduce, though.

Mod's installed:

Skitso's maps

Skitso's Femonauts