Auto Sign in and small bugs in forum

is their a way to auto sign into the forum when you acess this sight? i keep checking in to see things and have to relog in each time.

also is the forum profile gallery disabled for any reason or is it just a bug, i could understand if its to save memory.

anyway good luck with the project... go xenonaughts.

I always get auto-signed in and from what I see there's no special option that enables it so it happens by default. Could it have something to do with your browser?

As for the other issue are you referring to the profile picture? Seems to work fine as well.

yep. for my first 3 weeks or so on the forums auto sign in worked every time but lately i have to resign in every time.

also get the error 404 mesage a lot.

i think it all started when the website got injected.

before that it was all working great.

also noticed my forum exp. doesnt update my achievements.

all of these are very minor and really dont meen much accept the error 404 is very annoying.

It's odd, I'm not sure exactly what's happening with regards to the 404s and everything too - but I don't think it's linked to the Xenonauts website injection because this is a seperate site. But I don't really want to start tinkering with the forum in case I completely break something!

There is at least one workaround for autosign-in though. Just type your password in wrong and it'll load up a new page that has a "Remember Me" tickbox on it, which will keep you automatically signed in.

Perhaps they should delete the old cookies for the forum, then revisit the website.

In Firefox go to OPTIONS> PRIVACY tab > click link "remove individual cookies" > type "goldhawk" and all of the cookies should show up to delete. Make sure you aren't in the forums when you do this though.

Edited by Slippery Jim