Development Diary / Post-Mortem

Chris,

That was an interesting read. I was an early supporter of this game during the KS, and have not regretted the decision to support the project. It's been fun seeing all the activity and improvements over the time I've been involved, and look forward to the next project you and your team are involved with.

I have to say that there kicks a bit of inspiration to me when you've stated that you're in the young ripe age 22, not exactly born privileged, is a complete dunce at game design(its a compliment) and struggling through exams and work like a worker in a chinese slave phone manufacturing plant, and still managed to kick reality in the balls with both legs still intact. I like it that even with the vultures of the mainstream gaming industry overshadows on what I call the underdog of a masterpiece, you still managed to break through.

And 5 years is a long time.

I think I should start my plan for game development right now.

Thanks for the piece of motivation, however minute it is.

and kneeing me in the balls.

I'm impressed that you started up such a huge project at 22 years, with work and exams to focus on. Very nice to see that everything turned out so well, even with the challenges you've faced. I am willing to bet a tidy sum that your next project will be even bigger and better than Xenonauts is.