Installed with Steam- Where are my game files hidden????

Glad I was able to get the non-Steam version. Steam is like having an extra few needless corridors just to get to the place you want. I remeber the first time it really screwed modding for me until I figured it out- and it just made me realise even more how it just makes life tiresome for the gamer, well, me any way.

/End rant. :confused:

It can be confusing the first time but after that it is barely more complicated than navigating to any other folder location.

The method Vagabond suggests is maybe two mouse clicks more complicated than doing the same thing with any other shortcut.

Remember as well that when you install a game through steam you can set the install location so you can remove even these minor hurdles with a bit of forethought.

Just my two pennies worth ;)

Yeah, people tend to get used to everything after a while. The point is, if something isn't good, one shouldn't get used to it to begin with.

As I said, you don't have to get used to anything, just install where you want the games to be in the first place and don't rely on the default location being good for everyone.