[v.1.08HF, Geoscape, No Soldier at this Base sign if not soldier assigned to Charlie

Hello guys,

since the latest update this happened to me.

After a mission my shrike got back to base and as i wanted to equip my squad for another mission it showed me the "no soldier at this base" sign. After a little try and error i found out, that all the soldiers are there if one is assigned to charlie, but not if everyone is unassigned or some are just assigned to shrike.

anyone with the same bug? is it a new one or sounds it familiar to anyone?

hope it helps

I have the exact same issue. My 1.07 save was in ground combat. Steam upgraded to 1.08 today, and when I completed the mission and went back to base (in a Shrike), I got the "No soldiers present at this base" message. They are all there in the Barracks tab.

I also had one empty Charlie at my base, and a bunch of unassigned soldiers. Once I assigned a soldier to the empty Charlie (thanks derdax!), the Soldier Equipment screen worked properly again. (However, if I unassigned them, I get the "No soldiers" message again.)

This is new in 1.08 (I did not update in the experimental branch), as I had that empty Charlie in 1.07 without issue.

Note: was in my first base (of 3, with one more currently being built).