spoiler. So once I research endgame operation is that the last mission?

by throwing 3 electro-shock grenades on him.

I have 60 scientists and 60 engineers so Im researching at a good clip and just got the sentinel armour. I never did get the singularity/Fury interceptor. But the marauder can take down the biggest ship, the battleship so why would the fury be needed I dont know

The Fury is a bit useless. It could have some use in certain situations, but since by the time you get it you should already have multiple Marauders, and Marauders can take care of anything... yeah.

Still don't know how you missed mags. Usually a Cruiser should give you the last pieces you need to research mag weapons, and Cruisers appear before Praetors.

The Fury is a bit useless. It could have some use in certain situations, but since by the time you get it you should already have multiple Marauders, and Marauders can take care of anything... yeah.

Still don't know how you missed mags. Usually a Cruiser should give you the last pieces you need to research mag weapons, and Cruisers appear before Praetors.

Well, I guess it's a matter of priorities, I focused on armor, dropships and interceptors first before finishing mags as one of my last few things. I was sitting around just waiting for them to finish too before taking on the final mission.

Amen to you Todd. I am actually NOT researching last operation until I have a fully MAG team... I think it will take me 3 more months game time to get to that point, and the FIRST think I thought was... UAT? already end game mission??? that was... incredibly dissapointing (and even, fury?? singularity what? where am I??).

for Solver: I got a praetor in an alien base, surrounder by 8 operatives, throwed almost 4 stun granades and 2 assault crazy dudes went in with shock bastons and bam! I give it to him like police abuse in USA :P (super bad black joke sorry)