(Mod Update) XNT Into Darkness V5.3 - "The Firebat" (DISCUSSION THREAD)

Sry didn't mean to brag:o

I've tried the hardest to,and that's hard :cool:

Ment only that I think the game is perfectly balanced now :)

This message is to TD :rolleyes:

Thanks! es is hard but gives time to the player to look for solutions under situation of pressure. Thats what I want to promote, tactic. Any suggestion is welcome.

Cool, just about to get started on new hotfix and I love to see new weapon designs.

I simply remake all the rules of Machineguns and Rifles. :D

Im glad you like it! :)

Here is a save with the countdown timer explosive CTD. The assault trooper at the side of the vessel is holding a breaching charge. Arm the explosive, drop it on the ground, position troops around it, and at the end of the alien turn when the charge is supposed to explode, the game crashes. This is with a clean install of 1.08HF and XNT 5.3 plus the new hotfix. THere's a similar post over in the community edition thread, but it hasn't gotten any responses. With this CTD, my only option for taking UFO's is to storm the front door which leads to lots of casualties.

batt 1.sav

batt 1.sav

batt 1.sav

Here is a save with the countdown timer explosive CTD. The assault trooper at the side of the vessel is holding a breaching charge. Arm the explosive, drop it on the ground, position troops around it, and at the end of the alien turn when the charge is supposed to explode, the game crashes. This is with a clean install of 1.08HF and XNT 5.3 plus the new hotfix. THere's a similar post over in the community edition thread, but it hasn't gotten any responses. With this CTD, my only option for taking UFO's is to storm the front door which leads to lots of casualties.

Checking give me a pair of minutes. This can be problem of tiles of Hull Breach.

Hm, guys I think there's something wrong with blocking shot chances on the latest hotfix because every time I try to shoot past an unit it displays chance of hitting them as 100%.

Does this happen on every map when you are playing GC or just some of them ?

Hm, guys I think there's something wrong with blocking shot chances on the latest hotfix because every time I try to shoot past an unit it displays chance of hitting them as 100%.

Hello Dck you cannot fire or pass throught a unit that is standing still. We set the block chance to 100%. This promote and improve the use of shields and protect wounded soldiers. I hope this help.

TD just startet new game 1.08 HF newest XNT core pack downloaded 30 minutes ago, kabils FiTH and still Iam geting invisible alien egg. Go with flamethorower into the building. And another one in the corner of car park above sniper and before white track.

Forgot to write that feinted bleading soldiers do not bleed- they do not lose HP. It was happening before fix as well- not sure is it supose to be like that so thats why I am reporting this.

invisible aliens.sav

invisible aliens.sav

invisible aliens.sav

Edited by Alewalek

Does anyone know where the image paths for aircraft in production are defined?

I noticed that the SU-27 doesnt have any "production in progress" images, that are normally displayed for vanilla aircraft currently being built in the workshop. I'd love to add some to my game, yet i can't find the defining config file anywhere. Aircraft.xml only seems to define which picture is displayed once the airplane is ready.

I check the save and it work perfect, the egg animations are working. Follow the instruction and reinstall the corepack.

Kirill, did you like more frecuent updates or less?

Well no matter how they are frequent or not. It is based at you abilities first, right?

Big changes must have big testing time. As just for me less frequent but big is more likely to be seen as a difference. That would be acceptable.

And what about in whole?

As i see the workflow and taskflow... there must by some strategy and line of what done and must be done. I asked how much for your personal opinion work is in progress. Like 30% of mod idead done and released, 60% in progress line and 10% stay as just ideas.

I just need to have little feeling about mod and its "total release". Yes it could be upgraded all the time, but if the workflow happen, there just number of tasks, countable just for now situation.

I need just your feeling, not high-end counting. If it hard, don't bother.